Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


I had thoughts of leaving..

    I've been dying to move my personal blog to Tumblr but I just can't leave this place right here. Haha! ♥

    So hi! It's summer and I'm really excited to get back into blogging! Mmmmhm! ♥ School's such a killer that I barely have time to type whatevers here in my blog. I don't want this post to be really heavy, actually. I don't want to talk about things that I forgot to put in here so I'll start off with what happened yesterday.

    Yesterday, we went to the OPM2GO launch. Yep, my dad is one of their featured artists and I was so excited to see my dad sing on stage. ♥

    What I wore out..


    Floral Dress used as a top ; Topshop | Black shorts ; Jellybean | Black glitter oxfords ; Trunkshow

    We went to Eastwood really early for the sound check and to have lunch as well. We ate at My Thai for lunch and had a very amazing meal.




    I love this place. The colors are so fun and playful. Plus it reminds me of summer, too. ♥ Nyom nyom.

    Then ofcourse we went around as well. I was feeling playful so I danced around the place. My tummy was so happy.. So was I. lol.


    I was then craving for Bonchon so I ran to this huge sign and screamed YAYYY!! lol. Yes, I'm a weirdo.



    As I have said, I was dancing like an idiot. Tahahaha. I'm such a weirdo, I can't help it!

    Right after the soundcheck, we decided to head to Taguig to visit the condo. I wanted to take a nap so I was then excited to go there. Hahaha! 

    Finally they had the TV installed! I was excited to see new furniture in the unit as well. The last time I went there, we barely had anything. Boohoo.



    And the room that I always use, finally have an AC unit. Goodness, it's about time! Hahaha! =))

    After an hour or so of glorious naptime, we had to go back to East for the show proper!




    Wee my duddeyy heehee. Right after the show, we had dinner at Teriyaki Boy! ♥







    That's about it! ♥ Time to answer my tagboard replies! xx


back to top.