Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


I'm back! ♥


    I believe I promised some of my readers that I would be back after my 18th birthday... So now I'm here! ☺ I have planned on leaving chaoticwonderland but it's hard to leave since I've had this one since 2007 ♥_♥ Well anyway, I am finally legal! Goodness, I still look extremely young, tho hehe. I've been running this blog for about 5 years now and I can't believe that I still have readers who manage to drop by and wait everytime I am on hiatus. Heehee. :3
    So my bestfriend and my friends surprised me with these on my 18th. I literally cried :") I just love them, gah! Heehee.

    When I got home, I found a box on my bed. Tadah! I have a new camera as well ♥_♥ So yep.. I would be posting photos now! I'm so excited to actually have a decent blog with decent photos. \:D/ I don't have to steal photos from other people now! *confetti everywhere*

    Happy February 11 to me and my bestfriend! ♥ Gahh. It's been a year since we've been best friends ☺


    I would always be your tiny bestfriend. :* Heehee. I love you forever and ever! ♥

    AND AND AND!! I have a new friend.. Say hello to my Perry ♥

    So yesterday we went to Katipunan to chill. Had lunch at Flaming Wings then went to McDonalds. Food filled day, indeed. Heehee.

    I'm too lazy to elaborate on things that happened though. I'm trying to keep this post short so.. ♥

    I'm off to do my paper in Rizal and to finish my letter for my bestfriend. Then I have to pick out clothes for my friend Bernadine's debut tonight. Cram cram..





back to top.