Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Semestral Break!


    Finally found the time to get back online. Obviously I was too busy with a whole lot of things so I'll just sum my entire semester up in one post :) Never thought I'd be this busy, my goodness. School has been extremely demanding that I had to abandon my personal blog, boohoo. I bet a lot of you here missed me to the extremes. Hehehe! Practically the highlight of my entire semester would be Theater. I swear, it ate my time that I ba
    rely had time for academics but then again, I was able to balance everything (Hurray!!)

    This semester I was given the chance to experience a seminar with StarCinema in film making. It was epic! I learned a whole lot of things and learned how the film making industry work. It was more than a privilege that we had the best speakers ever.
    (c) Jio Garbulo


    Jc, Jio, Sed, I, Ais, Carla. Kuya Omar and Gino at the back!
    (c) Ben Malabanan
    (c) Jio Garbulo!

    With our Marketing professor, Ma'am Gwen Pusta :)
    (c) Jio Garbulo !
    (c) Jio Garbulo!

    It was a fun 3 day experience, I swear! I learned so much. The talks were clear and they did encourage students to appreciate film making in our country more.

    I'm going to make a separate post about our theater production so.. Hehehe! Wait for it ;;)



back to top.