Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


A little tag game. :)

    I wanted to post photos from last night but then my friends have not yet uploaded the photos so I will blog about that later or tomorrow or whenever. Mehehehe. So anyway, Susan tagged me so I guess I will do this to kill the time. :) And since I'm starting out fresh, I wouldn't tag anyone or formulate questions since I have a teensy tiny hang over and I'm feeling kind of sluggish.

    1. You must post these rules.
    2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
    3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
    4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
    5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
    6. No tag backs.
    7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty)have to tag 11 people.

    So yep, here are 11 things you do not know about me. ☺

    1. I've had 25 cellphones in my entire lifetime. My phones don't last with me (7 months max!). It's either they get lost, stolen or broken. So I rarely buy nice phones. Lol.
    2. My hair color is weird, they're of different shades of brown hehehehe!
    3. I'm crazy addicted to milk tea, I swear to Jess. I can have about 5 orders of milk tea in a day!
    4. I HAVE AN ANNOYING ACCENT. -________- I sound whinny and......... girly. lol.
    5. I love stripes and floral prints... oh oh! And animal prints!
    6. I want to be a pediatrician BUT I'm afraid of blood so... meh.
    7. My planner serves as a diary as well :3
    8. I weigh less than a sack of rice.
    9. I name my gadgets
    10. I EAT LIKE A MACHO MAN BUT I DON'T GET FAT!!!
    11. ....I'm hungry, where's lunch?!?!

    And here are questions from Susan :) :)

    1. Do you prefer peeing or pooing? 8D
    ♥ I actually prefer peeing. lol.
    2. So there's a girl named Rose tell me that her name is Rose because her mom loves rose. So if there's a guy named dick then her mom loves what? D:
    ♥ Well my dad named me Frederica and he doesn't know anyone who goes with that name... lol.
    3. Okay i sound lame aren't i.
    ♥ Nawwww it's fine! :)
    4. Now let's google image the keyword "COUGH".. Tell me, what are they holding actually? D: D:
    ♥ Air, I guess hahaha lol.
    5. If you didn't Google it, google it now. If you do, what re you thinking? LOLOLOL
    ♥ I googled lol.
    6. Okay promise not to be mad with me okay? I'm a victim too actually. -_______-
    ♥ Mmmmhmm I swear :)
    7. Okay proper questions now. So how much meal you eat on a day?
    ♥ Maybe 5-7 idk I'm a pig...
    8. If the answer is 3, doesn't that make you fat?
    If the answer is 2, then are you enough about it?
    If the answer is 1, HOW COME YOU CAN SURVIVE WITH IT????!!1 D:
    ♥ Lol I eat a lot and idgaf about my weight hahaha lol.
    9. Okay sooooooo i have to make 11 questions here but i'm out of ideas. What questions do you think should i ask?
    ♥ Errr I dunno. :| :| =))
    10. Why did you choose that question? D:
    ♥ I didn't choose anything =))
    11. What are you going to answer with that kind of questions then?
    ♥ Meeeh lolol



    HI. HAHAHAHA LOL.


back to top.