Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D



    I cannot think of a title right now because I'm too bloated. Psh. I just got home from Globe and TriNoma. Apparently, my dad bought a new iPhone4 and he was really excited to buy his new case so we went to TriNoma. We heard mass then has dinner at David's Tea House. Ofcourse I was excited to view photos from last night so after entering our front door, here I am, blogging away. Hehehe.

    I wouldn't really elaborate much on what exactly happened last night. I would summarize it in a few words: Jose Cuervo, Dancing, Laser lights and Dougie. Lol. I actually wanted to wait for the official photos but then I got a couple of shots from my highschool friends Bernadine and Patricia so I'll post them here :)


    What I wore last night (Thanks for taking this B!)
    (Tank from Forever21, Skirt from Topshop, Heels from The Ramp)

    So yeah I was part of the 18 treasures. I got my friend a cute tiny notebook and underwear from Topshop. Lol. I'm crazy like that.

    Since I was wearing high heels, there was a game wherein 6 girls in heels should take a shot of Jose Cuervo then walk back and forth.


    LOOK AT MY FINGERS. LOL. SORRY, YES I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING :| =))

    Highschool barkada! The debutant and my bestfriend isn't here. Apparently my bestfriend is stuck at home. We missed you, Sarah! ♥ Me, Patricia, Bernadine and Janica :) OMG MY TANLINE HAHAHAHA UST's fault.

    And the debutant! Happy 18th birthday Jazmine. I love and miss you already! ♥ ♥ Thank you for the awesome night. :) ♥

    Now I have to update my dad's Macbook to iOS5 and to help him set up his iPhone. :) That's about it. Yay! \:D/ ♥ ♥ Adios!xx


back to top.