Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Summer.


    My summer is a melting pot of all emotions. Dealing with a lot of teenage dirt is such a huge hassle. I thought I've had my taste of heaven and hell for the past how many weeks..

    Dealing with family things, different kinds of people and a whole lot of bullsh*t is kinda difficult for a little girl like me. My friends could attest that I'm one who can merge and deal with a lot of things but I have decided that I've had too much of everything. There came a point in my life that I have decided to end things (not my life, yet, though)

    I tried to calm my mind and take everything in. Then I prayed. It helped a lot, seriously. Things would've been different if I accepted everything without HIS guidance. God does wonders to everyone :)

    As a result, God sent me awesome friends that I could always run to. Not the kind of people that I have to cry over the phone as these people comfort me. They are the kind of people who helped me get over everything indirectly. Making me happy and all that. My friends are worth everything and I love them :)

    On another note, this summer has also helped me realize who my real friends are. I lost a friend really close to me last November and then I lost another friend for the past few days. We may not be super-duper close but he played a huge role in my high school life. He was one of my many high school happy crushes and he's one of my favourite victims everytime I feel like teasing people. I've had so much haters through Formspring all because of him but it was alright. He was worth all the hate. Plus, he was there to make things better for me. You know, he'd joke around being imaginary and all. Hahaha! And just so you know, you're one of the most humble/down to earth person ever and I'll never forget you. And because of you, I met 3 awesome people.. And we will miss you, and you know that.. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :)
    Thank you for giving me a chance to meet Ate Joana and to become closer to Cheska and Angel (not in the picture :<) We will miss you :)

    ***
    On a lighter note, I miss my high school buddies :) Can't wait to see them all! ♥ We're still friends and nothing has changed since high school! I love youu 5! :-* Thank you for being there always. :) Lemme kiss you all :-* Hihihihihi. We may not have the same views-ish but it's magic that we jive. Hahaha!


    ***
    Summer also made me miss my college buds! I haven't seen them since our last day and I'd love to give everyone a huuuuge hug. Hehehehe. See you guys really soon, enrollment yeah? :)

    Thank you guys for helping me out in making through 1st year of college. Adjusting was never easy for me so thank you for being there and understanding my so-called-adjusting process. Hehehehe. I love you all and I wouldn't have my freshman year any other way! :)

    ***
    I'd stop the drama but I want to thank so much people. Praying to God made me realize a lot of things. Made me see things that I ignore and take for granted.

    And so, I apologize to all people I have hurt for the past few years, be it direct and indirect. Honestly, I realized that we tend to be blinded by a lot of superficial things in the world. We always forget to thank God for the things that cannot be bought with money. Life is too short to take everything for granted.

    So, this blog post goes to everyone who became a part of my life. I love you all. ♥



back to top.