Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


I'm so confused like asjaksdjakdjsakdjaskldjaklasj

    I honestly do not know how to feel right now. I got my grades yesterday. They weren't really sky high but it makes me proud that I was able to finish first year college with flying colors. I like the feeling of achieving something, shallow as they may seem, I like having the proud feeling.

    My friends are happy for me, or at least I think they are.. Someone told me that my grades aren't really satisfactory because he gets higher grades than I do. Seriously? I never wanted to compare myself to other people. I just like the feel of passing. I was able to build a bridge and get over it, honestly. My excitement did not even last for 2 hours and you'll tell me that I should stop being happy because my grades aren't sky high? Dude, I know what I can do and what I cannot. I know I'm not as smart as you are.. You do not have to crush and pull me down. And yes, tears are streaming down my face as I type this stupid blog post that I'm dedicating to you.

    I thought you're my friend, you should be happy for me. You should be pulling me up, not pulling me down. You're one of the few people I trust and I cannot believe when you told me that last night. You know me, I usually ignore people's judgments. But then coming from a person whom I trust and someone that I'm really close to, it hurts as hell.. I don't really care if you were kidding (because it didn't sound like it), it still hurts. I honestly think you're turning into someone I do not know.

    You know that my dad expects so much from me since he thinks I'm goody-two-shoes and I value my studies so much. My grades this semester are so much better than the last one so I was really happy to see them go up.. I cannot believe that my tiny success would be the root of something like this. Oh no, wait, it's not my grades.. You figure out what's wrong.

    I'm not mad at you or anything. You know me, I just let things out then I would forget about this right after. And you know me, I dislike being plastic or anything so I'm going to make you read this in a few..

    I don't want to lose you, so you have to know this.


back to top.