Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Done with my first year of college... I think?

    Hi guys ! I finally found the time to update my blog. Yay ! So I'm free from school and it's summer. I'm kinda excited on what is in store for me, actually. Hehe. Anyway, yeees ! I survived freshman year in college and I'm about to step into my sophomore year. I hope it would be subtle and fun-er than my freshman year, which apparently served as a living hell with all the fun and the freedom that goes with it.

    Okay so anyway, I had my last day of exams yesterday. After which, I spent the entire day with Sarah (as usual). We went to Eastwood after the test and had our lunch at McDonald's. We passed by The Bead Shop and got another piercing. Hahaha ! So now I have 6. Yay.

    After which, we tried clothes on and took photos of ourselves in matching outfits !



    Grabbed a couple of drinks over at Gwelios with Cullen and dinner at Teriyaki Boy with Cullen and Marco then roamed around new mall until 12:30am.

    *****

    On another note, my first year in UST was superb. Truly, UST is a melting pot of people from all walks of life. I have different kinds of people, different in the sense that I started to learn things from a different perspective. I met people from the higher class and the lower class, and ofcourse people from the middle class. I have met people who are extravagant while made friends with ones who are extremely simple. I learned how to mingle with all types of people, a little something that is kinda hard for me to do since I was used to a culture wherein people adjust for me.

    UST taught me different things. I learned how to be responsible in terms of school things and the culture truly transformed me for the better.

    And ofcourse ! My favorite UST first would be my first "turo-turo" / Carinderia experience ! I love the food from the humble turo-turo's in UST ! I just love how yummy and cheap they are. Hehehe.

    I learned how to balance my time with studies, vices and temptations. I learned how to control and what not.

    Being in UST was one of the best things that ever happened to me. Making new friends and meeting other people.. It's awesome. I honestly do not regret everything. I made every single moment of my life as a freshie worthwhile and I'm happy about it.

    I'm starting to miss school. Friends, I'll see you on the 8th of April !

    Grades (Math, to be particular) please bear with me. I don't like summer classes. Huhu.


back to top.