Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


I hate college with a passion.

    ..But I love my school. Okay? Hehehe. I wasn't able to blog for a long time. I'm so sorry to my readers but I always feel lazy to type in my random ramblings. But I will try my best to keep this alive. After all, this site has been up since 2007 or 2008.. Hehehe.

    My school celebrated its 400th year last week. It's awesome, right? I just love my school ♥ I have no regrets !

    I met awesome people from all the walks of life. Gained so much friends who makes me happy when I'm sad and makes me feel that I'm loved :")


    I met the coolest people, had the best experiences, met the worst and best people and all the best that college life can offer.

    Studying in a big university is something different. But the hospitality and the ambiance made it easier for me to cope up with my fears of fitting in.

    I know I was vying for a different university but then I knew that my life would be entirely different if I entered "that" university.

    I would usually hear other universities demean my school but wtf, you have no idea what you're missing.

    400 years of existence and excellence. UST have produced experts in all fields and I hope that I would be able to finish schooling in UST. ♥

    I know a lot of people dying just to get in and I'm very fortunate that I am in one of the best schools in my country. I am very proud to be a Thomasian and I have decided that I'm going to stay there until I finish my undergraduate course.

    I have no idea when I started loving my school or why I am this happy that I chose UST. The first few months in UST was like hell to me because I have this burning desire to study in another school. I kept on telling myself that I just have to finish a year then I'm off to my dream school.... Then one day everything changed.

    So for those who passed USTet, congratulations ! I'm excited to see new faces next school year. I'm sure you'll love the experience I swear ! I have so much FIRSTS in UST and I'm excited to hear your UST firsts too ! :)

    Okay I have to cut this short now. Kbye ! :)

    (c) photo from GIA PALAMOS !


back to top.