Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Random ramblings.

    Don't you just hate the weather? I caught colds a few days back and now, I couldn't breathe.

    My back feels like it's about to break. No kidding. I'm so tired and worn out that I need to relax myself. Boo. I need that taste of Christmas vacation really soon.. or it's bye bye good posture.

    I also need a new backpack. My Jansport backpack is over used and it gives me backaches. I want a Roxy trekker's backpack in black, purple and silver. Give me and I'll love you forever... And yes, I'm superficial like that.

    Sorry for the nonsense posts. School is such a drag and it literally squeezes all of the juices in my brain which leaves me with nothing to blog about. School eats up most of my time that I barely have social life. Not kidding ! I have no time to party with my friends, no time to socialize and meet people, no time to even see a movie ! I feel like a useless robot that everything I do is school related. Yes, I'm still a freshman but this adjusting stage is taking too much of my time and effort. I was well pampered in high school that I find it hard to cope up with the demands of college life. Boo. I'm finding a way on how to keep everything in equilibrium.

    Anyway, I got my mom to help me out with my Starbucks card. I'm down to 8 Christmas special drinks and I am not willing to spend atleast 1 grand something for coffee.. So, I asked for my mom's help and she said yes. Finally. Hahahahahaha !

    I have not much to say now. Paskuhan is just a week away and you guys have no idea how excited I am ! Hihihihihihi. I'm not taking anyone as my date, mind you. Everything will be spontaneous and I promised myself to go with the flow. I hope that night would be worth remembering. Ahahaha !

    Now, I wanna hit the sack. I took my meds earlier and I'm feeling a bit drowsy now. Aaah.




back to top.