Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Finally found time to blog.

    Sorry guys for being inactive lately. I've been bombarded with school stuff.. Heavy paper work & researches to do. I didn't know my life as a Communications student would be this hard. Uhhh.

    Anyway, how's everyone? I have so much ahead of me this month. I guess 2010 isn't that bad after all, huh? I don't want to jinx everything so I'll just spill them out when it's over. But none the less, I'm very much thankful for all the blessings God is giving me..

    I have missed out on a lot of things due to school work. I miss reading everyone's blog posts & posting my comments. Also, I miss blog hoping and discovering other people's online sanctuary.

    For the past few days, I recall getting hate submissions on my Formspring. I don't really mind getting them because I don't really pay much attention to attention-seekers. Hehehe. But it disturbs me to know that they're reading my blog too. I mean, my blog is my online sanctuary. It doesn't really matter if I brag or rant or curse like there's no tomorrow. I mean seriously? That's what a blog is for ! If you can't stand what I post, there's a red X button above your page. You shouldn't be reading my blog because every time you visit me, I get cash. Haters make me rich, honestly. Hahahaha !

    So since this is my free day, I'm watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion show. Aaah, this is the life ! I miss bumming around like this. Heehee. Then I'll start buffering Gossip Girl for tomorrow. Yay !

    That's about it? Hahaha. My life is so boring. Read read read and type type type.. Pfft.

    I'll go through your tagboard messages in a while.



back to top.