Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Bitter for better.

    Early this morning, I went to school at 7 40 something-ish. I was feeling all sluggish and lazy the whole day that I just want to lie down and sleep. At around 11, the whole class found out that our first subject teacher had a meeting.. Hence, she couldn't attend our class. So I started doing random things until I heard about the "Bitter Mug" by our lobby.

    I don't know how to call it, actually. But I like to call it the Bitter Mug. Hehehe. All you have to do is write on a piece of paper.. Pour your emotions on the paper. After which, you crumple and throw it in.

    In a few minutes, people around me started to write their feelings on a piece of paper. So I took my Stabilo purple point pen & I started writing down. I had many thoughts in mind. I wanted to write a couple of things for each guy who broke my heart, played with my feelings & treated me like I was nothing. But then, digging up the past would make matters worse. Hence, I ended up writing for a person I met recently.

    I scribbled a few notes in. Very few. Since I met him not so long ago, I have not much to say. I just jotted down how disappointed I am as to the way he acts around me. Not much drama, needless to say. Maybe because I expected too much so I ended up like this. But none the less, I'm happy. I just needed to take that out of my chest.

    That mug was helpful, though. I want a Bitter Mug too. So I can throw my stupid diary entries there.. Pfft.

    So, I'm going to bed now. :) Hihihi. Goodnight


back to top.