Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Unsure.

    I feel so unsure as regards to my feelings about the Skechers battle. Ofcourse I had so much fun but my camera got stolen. I can't tell my parents about it or else they'd cancel on my cellphone. Pffft.

    But anyway, It was a very happy day. You see, I had random cute encounters with my crush & my happy crush. Hahaha ! But I'd rather not say it here. It could be dangerous. Lol.

    Anyway, I felt like blogging because I woke up annoyingly early for some reason. It's weird because I was so tired last night because I got stranded somewhere in Cubao. I seriously need to be 18 & drive my own car, my goodness.

    So since it's very early in the morning and I would wake everyone up in the household if I play some Cobra Starship.. I'm playing Sometimes by Britney Spears. It's such a nice song. I feel so nostalgic now, ahihihihihi. Not only that, it reminds me of my encounter with my crush last Saturday. I had to run away from him because I find it weird that he was staring at me. HIHIHIHIHIHI.

    Probably some of you guys know him, but I'd rather keep his identity a secret for now. Just between me & my friends and the people who saw what happened last Saturday. Frankly, I forgot about my camera. I think it's God's way of calming me down or making up. God works wonders, ahahahaha ! Even now, I can remember his eyes.. His face.. Even the shirt he was wearing. OKAY I SHOULD STOP TALKING NOW BEFORE I NAME DROP & EVERYONE WOULD KILL ME. Hahahahahaha.

    1pm class until 7pm. Whew. No traffic, please? I don't want to go home at 10pm.. Hahaha !



back to top.