Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Survived first week of the 2nd semester.

    As I am downloading Gossip Girl & answering messages on my tagboard, I did realize that it's the last day of the week. And maaan, I have officially survived my first week. Phew.

    I can feel my body slowly breaking down, actually. It's very hard to cope up with my school schedule & it's hard to fix my body clock. I'm still in the process of adjusting everything but I think I'm on the right track.

    And what's better than celebrating all the efforts for the week? I had Dairy Queen ice cream earlier & a cup of coffee, which I bought by force. But none the less, I was happy that I had my 2nd sticker today. Hahaha ! Now it's time to relax. I'm going to watch Gossip Girl with I catch up with some friends.



    Excited for Skechers as my stress remover ! Hahaha ! You guys should watch, if you have love for dance, that is. Anyway, if you're watching.. I'll be in Patron row 9. Look for me & introduce. I'd gladly say Hi. Please cheer for Dance X & AirForce. I have friends in both teams & they'd appreciate if you guys will cheer for them, really. Hahaha. PS: Lots of chinese boys in Dance X, ahem. If you love chinky guys, please cheer. If you like boys with abs, then you can cheer for the GreenTeam. Airforce. Hahahahahahaha. Lol just kidding. Just support them. LOL.

    I'm too lazy to blog much today because I'm catching up with a good number of friends online. Lol. So yeah, that's about it. ♥

    Have an awesome weekend ;)


back to top.