Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Last week of semestral break.


    Hi guys. This is a vain entry. I have nothing to do but to take photos of myself since I rearranged my room & I now have a wider space for me just to sit. No more junk. Hehehe. Now all I need is a new set of sheets for my bed. I had my room renovated recently.. Had almost everything thrown out & replaced all except for my sheets. Boo. Now I need decent sheets to match my room's theme, which is purple & gray.. But I have a couple of pink stuff around because I have a lot of Hello Kitty items. And since we cannot find gray blinds, I currently have blue.

    I don't know how to spend my last week of vacation but I really think i'll spend it infront of my computer. Boo. I'm too lazy to spend money so I'd rather do house hopping. Hahaha !

    Did you know that a new branch of SM mall opened near my place? Like.. It's so near that I can walk from my house to SM. Hahahahahaha ! I tried dropping by a few hours back because I wanted McDonald's so bad & I wanted to dine in. I went to the mall in my house shirt, maong ripped shorts & my purple havs. Basically, I was in my house clothes. Dropped by the local bookstore to get a couple of pens & had a cheeseburger meal + twister fries. I was very happy despite the numerous jejemons I had encountered. Hahahaha !

    Anyway, I'll make this last week productive. I'm headed for Makati & Taguig tomorrow to do a couple of errands.. I need to buy stuff for school & get my laptop fixed so I can blog in my room. That's about it, I suppose. Oh ! And I want a new Moleskin notebook.

    BUT BEFORE I FORGET !! Starbucks people !! The sticker collecting will start on November 3, tomorrow !! I'm excited.. Actually. My mom & I always hold a sticker collecting contest. I always lose but none the less, I love collecting stickers. Hahahaha ! :D



back to top.