Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


DKNY ?

    I can't think of an awesome & catchy title but none the less, Hi guys. My eyes hurt already because I'm too lazy to get my reading glasses upstairs.

    I went to Highstreet earlier to pick up my prize from Nuffnang. Wee ! It smells heavenly, no kidding. I love it ! I love the green apple scent. ♥

    The box is really cute & small too. Hihihi. Truly, best things come in small packages. Lol.

    Before going to bed last night, I took photos of myself. So I guess I'll dump some here, yeah?

    I went to the mall yesterday (as per my last update) wearing my house clothes. So I'm going to show you my outfit yesterday. Hihihi.

    I'm so weird. I matched my nails with the print in my shirt. Hihi. I'm crazy & vain. Obviously, my life isn't interesting anymore because I'm always at home sitting infront of the computer. I gave up on shopping already because I have no money left & I feel like a loser. Seriously, the worst feeling ever is being broke.

    1 more week. No more broke little girl. I have money. I can shop. I can do whatever I want. Yeah baby ! I love my college life. Hihihi. But at home, I'm a baby. You see, I'm currently munching on a box of Gobstopper & a glass of cold milk.

    My mom & I didn't drink coffee today. She felt extremely tired & she didn't want to squeeze all the energy she has or else she'll faint. I was about to take advantage but I did feel a little guilty so I didn't. We didn't start the Starbucks thing today, to state the obvious. We will start our race very soon, though. I need a new planner. Seriously. Hahaha !

    Aaah. It's 12am. Now I shall sleep.
    Have an awesome day ahead, people ! x


back to top.