Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


What supposed to be an awesome day...

    Maybe everyone is used to me being jolly & all that based on my blog posts. Yeah, I could be the jolliest person ever without me trying hard. It's so hard to ruin my day, no kidding. I would always find ways to keep my day at it's happiest state.

    Ofcourse, I'm very happy about the fact that I saw my highschool friends earlier today. We were all nostalgic about our old crazy antics, the songs we used to sing together.. Everything was smooth sailing.

    Until we we're down to 3. Someone came over. My mood shifted from being VERY HAPPY to PISSED. Seriously. It's a rare feeling.

    You shouldn't have showed your face to me. I wanna spit on you. No kidding. I know you wouldn't be able to read this, but if ever.. Well.. HI. Oh and can you please stay away from my friend? Do me a favor & run along. Stop bothering my friends & act all innocent and pitiful. You know, honestly.. I think you're a juvenile piece of ----

    Whew. I just need to let that out. I need to talk to my friends about this matter. I feel so disturbed.

    None the less, I had fun with my friends. Got new Silly Bandz too. Hihihihihi.



back to top.