Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Spirit Day !


    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds - Albert Einstein
    Oh Spirit day. Actually, spirit day was yesterda
    y. Tumblr turned into purple which kind of intrigued me so I did search a little on why Tumblr is purple. Ofcourse, there must be something behind it. Like the Black Tumblr.. They turned Tumblr black to stand against oil spills. So I did a little research & found out that 20102010 is Spirit Day ! \:D/ Since I love the color purple & I wanted to show support and condolences to the people who were brutally bullied & committed suicide.. I did wear purple yesterday.. And I still am ! ;)


    Anyway, I was fixing my closet yesterday & I started to group them into kinds. From the basics, to the blouses, the jeans and so on.. I had to allot space for the new clothes I'm getting later (Yehey !). I'll try to check out Topshop later to see if they still have nice stocks & reasonable prices for shorts. I just need shorts. Since I doubt that I'll be hitting up Greenhills today because my mom dislikes EDSA traffic, I might as well check out the sale racks of a mall somewhere in Metro Manila where I'm headed for today. But I still wish mom would take me to Greenhills though :) I like shopping for cheap finds \m/

    BTW, my mom blackmailed me last night to sleep with her. Lol. I have my own room but she asked me to sleep in theirs for some random reason. I was about to decline but she told me if I say no, she won't get me anything today. So I had no choice but to go. Hahaha ! Probably that's why I got up early.. I'm not used to sleeping there. I love my room so much. ♥

    Grades will be released this Friday oh no.. Help me God :( SPIRIT.. SPIRIT.. :D


back to top.