Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


No fives.

    Hi ! I was so giddy excited last night upon opening my myUSTe account because I was told that our grades will be released at around 12am last night. At around 9 30 pm, I decided to log in so that the only thing I have to do is refresh.. From the minute I have logged on, I kept on refreshing.. and refreshing.. and refreshing. After an hour or so, some numbers started to come out. I stared blankly at these numbers until it sank in to my system.. YES. NO FIVES.

    I started screaming & yelling at that time of the night when my mom started to run down the stairs to ask why I was feeling high. Hahaha ! I showed her my grades & she gave me a weird smile. Hahahaha !


    Crazy !! I passed Economics & Geography. Hehehe. 3 is better than 5 ! \:D/ Thank you God. :)

    Yesterday my mom & I went out to shop, again. After we did all the shopping, we decided to head down to the Globe business center to check out the iPhone4 plans for my dad, since he's getting that new baby really soon. Hehehe. As my mom chatted with the employees, I was staring at this gorgeous phone..


    Yeah baby, it's a BlackBerry torch. I started to tame down like a 5 year old who saw this awesome Barbie doll with sparkles all over her dress. I interrupted my mom's conversation with the employee & pointed that gorgeous baby to her. I gently whispered "Mom, I don't have a phone. I want this one"

    She gave me an eyebrow raise & started to scold me for being careless as regards to my old phones. Ofcourse I started to defend my side & we were silently arguing about my past phones & this Black Berry Torch. She called up my dad & my dad led out a fat hairy NO. He said I should be proven responsible first before he buys me any other phone, even that calculator looking Cherry Mobile phone.

    If you know me more than what you see here in my blog, you would know how bratty I get when I don't get what I want. And that's not something I'm proud of & it's something I'm trying to get rid of. But I wanted that baby so bad that I started to cry softly & started to whine like a little girl.

    Knowing my parents, they don't like to see me cry. My parents would usually give me what I want when I start to reason out because if they don't, my eyes would start to get watery. Hence, hello crying Ica.

    I could feel in my own system that my mom would give in anytime but she's just resisting me. I started to whine more convincingly this time as I sip on my cup of Mocha Frappuccino.. I found myself biting the straw like a little girl as I reason out & cry at the same time. My mom isn't looking at me anyone. I think she's trying her best to resist my little girl ways. After 15 minutes or less, she started to give in.. "Okay.. Good grades tonight, be good & show that you're responsible enough"

    YES !! Now that's settled, now I have to show I'm responsible. Hahaha ! But that's quite a challenge.. But I can do it ! \:D/ I may have not so good grades but it's better than failing. I can't wait for my Christmas loot.. Hihihihih :)

    In other news, I'm going to get my laptop fixed next week. Hello no life-r :)) I'm so excited for the upcoming parties this semestral break. Wee ! I can party now without weight in my chest. I have passing grades ! Woo woo ! :)




back to top.