Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


More than a single wish, I'm talking every dream :(

    For some time, I have this special friend who's been helping me out with everything. I know I have a lot of awesome guy friends who are very much willing to help me out. Taking me to school, delivering chocolates, helping me out with errands, taking responsibility... The list goes on. But I have this special friend who may not do so much like the others.. But remained special.

    I have nothing for him, atleast, I think so or I try to believe so. He's amazing. He may not be the hottest person on earth, but he's kinda cute. He's very expressive and honest. Very open, actually. And maybe that's why he's extra special.

    He maybe immensely juvenile, but he tries his best to understand me. He maybe very sensitive and he gets mad a lot for the silliest reasons, but he would apologize. He's over protective. Sometimes I don't get why... But I guess he cares a lot.

    Anyway, we aren't talking.. Yes, not at all. For the longest time. I know he did this a lot of times already, but with a reason. I cannot get why he's doing this to me. I didn't do anything wrong. Atleast, nothing I know of. I'm so stuck up. I don't know what to do anymore. My pride is eating me up... But I think it would result to something worse than this. I can't take this anymore.

    I'm not used to this kind of treatment. Can you please, talk to me? PLEASE. I'm not used to this. Yes, maybe I did say that I can stand you.. But I guess... I can't :(


back to top.