Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


I'll be on Hiatus.


    Tumblr_kygss1uxc41qa4gsjo1_400_large

    Hahaha ! Okay just needed to post a photo for this entry :) I'll be out for the whole week until Friday. Finals week. Don't worry, I'll be free from school work for a month ! What is fun. Hehehe. I have my October & First week of November all planned out (although I have a few more slots to fill in my planner !) and I'm very much excited about the plans I made !

    Anyway, since I've been bumming around lately because hell week is slowly coming to an end.. I've been watching NigaHiga & Kevjumba videos. I never get tired of their cute faces ! Check out this screencap I got from one video..

    Oh yes. Ryan & Kevin ! ♥

    I got nothing much to say. I did nothing for today.. I was supposed to scout for clothes in Greenhills & Megamall but it started to rain really hard & my mom didn't like to drive around the city with heavy rains so we stayed home. Although, she rescheduled our shopping to next week sunday, before church. I need to get myself a couple of shorts from the stalls in Greenhills or the department store. And probably scout a few clothes & shoes from F21 (or probably get myself a new pair of ankle boots since the one I wanted from Zara got faced out 2 weeks ago). I've been very busy to go window shopping like I used to do over the summer. The money alloted for my gimicks & shopping is being added up to my school money since I eat a lot in school.

    .. And because I have no money left for clothes, I want to go thrift shopping. Like seriously ! I want to maximize my money. A few days ago, I passed by a row of thrift stores along EspaÑa avenue on my way to school & saw a vintage looking floral pencil skirt in the outer rack. It's annoyingly cute & I wanted to go down.. But I was running late. Hahaha ! The next day, it's gone :(

    Help me find good thrift shops (and safe ones.. You know, clothes from living people? Hahaha !) around Quezon City, Metro Manila or the Manila area. :)

    Another thing, I'm going to leave this place very very soon ! My parents have decided to leave my current home as soon as possible. We might live else where.. A place very much accessible & safer than my current house. Hahaha ! They're considering the Pasig area but I want to live in Makati (near MOA, so I can go back to skating). Hahaha ! But yes, my parents have been searching high & low for new places to live in.. I'm very much excited ! Weee \:D/

    Okay, I'll be back after a week. ;) Do me a favor guys. Click the Ad on my side bar whenever you see it ! This girl is very much desperate for a new Burts Bees lipbalm & I'm too shy to ask for money from my mom :( Hahaha ! Thank you so much ☺ I hope you guys will still visit me every now & then.. Keep my blog alive while I'm gone ♥

    Much love x ♥


back to top.