Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


I can't think of a nice title so... ☺

    Guess who survived the Forever21 hype in Manila? I did ! Hahaha ! I'm currently streaming S04E05 of GossipGirl & it's kinda slow so I thought of sharing some photos from today.. ☺Basically spent the whole day with Sarah at Megamall. We have nothing to do but drool for clothes & stuff. She helped me scout clothes to get for tomorrow & I sure did have fun fitting a bunch of clothes in Forever21 ;) Hehehe.

    11am - We rushed to Forever21 to check out the stocks & how the lines are being managed. True enough. At 11am, everyone is crazy for clothes @-) The fitting room lines are amazingly long.. It took us about an hour to reach the fitting cubicles ! My god ! It's unimaginable :| But it was real. We saw people fitting clothes in front of the racks due to lack of patience to fall in line.. But we did fall in line anyway but it was a struggle @-)

    Amongst all that I have fitted, I liked this one the best ! But I was looking for a colored dress for a friend's debut on Sunday. So I had to let this one go :| Boo. :-q But I'm going back tomorrow with my mom so I may get this one out of the rack & into my closet tomorrow... I hope? Hehe.

    We didn't buy anything on our first go, though. FOREVER 21'S CASHIERS WERE ALL JAMPACKED ! THE LINE IS VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY LONG. WITHOUT EXAGGERATIONS. If we waited, we would've waited for about 2 hours.. No exaggerations. So we had to let go of the ones we had & headed for a nice lunch at Amici ! Spaghetti with Cheese Pizza.. Yum ! =P~ It was an awesome lunch :-bd And there's this kid behind me named Gio.. About 3 years old or younger. And he likes to come to our table & say hi to us. Such a cutie ! Hahaha !

    We scouted for more clothes else where but Forever21 seemed to love us so much that it kept on alluring us to get back inside & get the clothes. Hahaha ! I loved the I ♥ Nerds tank !! Ooh lala =P~ Ang the animal printed skirt too ! I'll try to get that out of the rack & into my closet tomorrow !

    ....And I was able to find a nice pair of ankle laceup oxfords like the ones in Zara !! \:D/ I told my mom about it & we're getting a pair tomorrow. What is fun !! ♥ I did fit it but the photo I took was quite dark.. :( But I swear, it looked so gorgeous on my feet ! ♥

    I'll be back at Forever21 tomorrow to pick out clothes. ☺ Atleast I know the time when the hype tames down. Hehehehehe ! :D


back to top.