Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


How window shopping tortures me at some point...

    Hi everyone :D I'm so tired & bothered so I have to post this photo of Ais, Me & Shannen before I start talking about today to de-stress myself. Hahaha ! This photo is weirdly funny. :-j =)) But anyway...

    ... I'm waiting for you. It's been days since we last talked & I feel that we're slowly drifting away from each other. I know, you miss me too. You told me a few days back & it bothers me not to hear anything from you. Considering that I misplaced my phone last night. But things are starting to be awkward lately.. I hope things will stay the same..

    Anyway, enough of that. I had the most difficult Communications test ever earlier & I think I'm going to fail. Hahahaha ! And who told you that studying communication is easy?! It's crazy hard. Hahaha ! But man, I feel so good that everything is over ! YEHEY. =)) After the exams we had to go else where.. Hence, we went to Gateway just to chill.

    In Gateway, I have experienced the worst torture ever.. To see clothes in racks & I can't even buy them. I like to window shop alone & I never had this pain ever. I like to window shop alone and go through every rack... And drag my mom the next few days to get me that thing that I wanted. But this, well.. Is a different story.

    I was with my blockmates Ais, Shannen, Meryll & Carla and it's hard to window shop with a lot of eyes with you. They see every single awesome thing & they would stay there until we die inside. Hahahaha ! I remained quiet most of the time as they talk about this top, that shorts, this phone, that iPod..... I stayed silent but its slowly killing me. Hahaha !

    Then we decided to stop torturing ourselves & headed for the foodcourt to grab some grub. I had Fettucini & garlic bread plus Coke (oh no, bad.) ! Yum ! Then headed for TimeZone for some fun-with-a-little-inside-joke =))

    Then some of our Irregular blockmates told us to head down to TriNoma & bond with them. Ais & Shannen was supposed to go with me to TriNoma then we saw Carla's kuya in Fullybooked.. Yay ! Carla asked for money then we convinced Meryll to head to TriNoma. Practically strangled her just to get her there. Hahaha ! And we succeeded. \:D/

    TriNoma at 5 30pm. Headed for McDonald's ! Gian's treat ! Yay ! Bonded with Gian, Ridz, JC & Omar ! :D Roamed around & ... Well.. Went home. Ridz & Ais went to Morato to have a night out which I turned down because I had no more energy to drink booze and my feet started to act crazy. Hahaha !

    Anyway, I have plans all ironed out tomorrow. I asked Sarah to call me in the morning for her to ask my maid to perk me up. Lol. Date with Sarah girl ! ☺ Oh how I love that Korean monkey face !!!

    I have to sleep. Boo. It's about 1am here & I can't wait to see Sarah tomorrow \:D/


back to top.