Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


FOREVER. :D

    Hi people ! I got home from Forever 21 again earlier. Hahaha ! I bought the shoes that I wanted but in a different color. I wanted a black one but I have thought of stepping out of my comfort zone & try they gray one. So, I ended up buying it & loving it !!

    Didn't get much things today. Just a pair of shoes & some necklaces. Plus my mom's & sister's purchases which I have no idea what is inside their loots. Hahahaha ! I was so happy about my purchases. ♥ I cannot find the dress I did fit yesterday so I failed.. Sort of. But I'm very very happy with my new baby :D
    My loots. Wee. Hahahaha ! So fun so fun so fun ☺ I wore my babies as soon as I got them & they we're comfy !! As I went out of Megamall, It was raining. Tsk, bad idea to wear them. But atleast they got baptized in rain water. Hahahaha !

    They're very easy to dry, actually. It dried up in less than 5 minutes so it was perfectly fine. Hehehe. But I hated the fact that I had to wait at St.Francis Square for my car.. Boo. Hahaha !


    Hahaha I look so flushed already :| It was awfully traffic so I had to wait for a few minutes before he got in my spot. But none the less, he paid for my purchases so he has the every right to be late. Hahahaha =)) Thanks Pa :-*

    Any way, I'm so tired already I need to get some sleep. :| I've been malling lately.. All of my cash have been vacuumed out & my energy's gone. Boo. :-q Aaah. The main plan of my Semestral break was to get enough sleep that I have lost over the school days.. :| Still I lack sleep & I need to regain that energy soon. No more going out for me then. I'm staying home until Thursday next week. Hihihi. And ofcourse, enrollment & clearance. :-j I need to spare my dad from my money-asking-spree since he's paying for a lot of things lately..

    Okay ! I'm out. ♥ Leave comments if you can ! My new pair of shoes would love to hear your feedbacks about her ;;)


back to top.