Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


First weekday of my semestral break.

    I checked my blog status at Nuffnang earlier & found this...

    Yesss ! I have 80 pesos on my Nuffnang account & I'm happy. Lol. Thank you guys for clicking my Ads ! I'm a few pesos closer to getting my new pop of lipbalm. Heehee. ;;) I ♥ you guys !

    Anyway, I'm trying my best to stay home for the week. So I have downloaded a couple of movies to keep me entertained turing my semestral break. I'm currently watching Letters To Juliet & Time Travellers Wife is up next. Hahaha !

    Letters To Juliet.. Mmm.. I love the story & I wonder what will happen next ;) I'm not yet done with the story though I'm quite sure that I would love it up until the end. I'm in the 51 minute cut & I have a long way to go (Atleast 40-50 minutes left) but I'm so excited to know the rest of the story. But I just wanted to share some insights before I finish the whole thing. Hehehe.

    Anyway, I feel kinda bad that I wasn't able to visit Rockwell's Moonlit Bazaar. :( I love Rockwell's Bazaars because they offer nice things for a very low price. \:D/ But I'm expecting more bazaars this Christmas season :D

    Anyway.. Guys ! Please feel free to drop by Topshop. They're having their midseason sale & I can't wait to check out their stocks before they ran out ! But you have to hurry, I always visit Topshop at the last two weeks of the sale & I always get left with the crappy stocks :( So I have to visit soon ! You guys do that :-bd


    I have an observation... Am I the only blogger who doesn't enjoy Kpop & Jpop & Kdramas & Jdramas? I think so. :| Everytime I blog hop, all I see are these Korean, Japanese & Chinese characters. No exaggerations. I have nothing against this kinda of culture but I'm not a fan of it too. Eitherway, I think I'm the only person on blogger who doesn't enjoy this kind of things. Hahaha ! :| =)))

    Anyway, I'll try to make my semestral break as productive as possible. I would try not to be allured by the malls & the parties & the chill spots. No, Ica will stay home. Hahaha ! =))

    I will dye my hair brown. Which shade of brown would suit me best? I need your help ♥ Haha ! Thank you.

    Have an awesome semestral break guys ! Thank you for clicking my ads. Please continue to do so ! ♥ I'd be very happy. *hugs everyone !


back to top.