Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Elianto Chili Red Nail Color | 5678 =))

    Hi followers & frequent readers ;) My mind was blown when I saw this...

    Hahahaha ! 5678 answered questions on Formspring ! :) Thank you people for leaving queries on my question box & save me from boredom. Hahaha ! ;) Ask me anytime.. I'll answer as soon as possible :D

    Anyway, I've been a fan of Elianto nail lacquers ever since. Last Thursday, as I was looking at some nail lacquers around Landmark TriNoma mall, I found this über gorgeous red nail lacquer.

    I did take one pop out of the counter & paid for it. Hehehe. It's so cute ! I love the color on my nails. Looks so nice, huh? ;)

    Knowing me, any nail color wouldn't last for 2 days. I'm very careless as regards to my nails because I like to type & to text a lot. But this Elianto nail lacquer is long lasting. Believe me, my nail paint is still good as new for the past 3 days & I think it would stay for a good 1 week :)

    I don't think my top coat has something to do with this long lasting nail color because I've been using the same top coat since forever. So it's absolutely not the top coat's fault for this long lasting nail color.
    I'm going to do reviews from now on since I've been getting a lot of questions on Formspring regards to my nail polishes, the products I use & the like. Hahaha ! ;) And I'm very much willing to try different products too ! Just hit up my comment box, my Formspring ask box or my tagboard. ;)

    I can be vain at times too so you can ask me what I use as my body scrub, my shampoo, etc. :) Hahaha !

    Okay I'm not a beauty guru nor a fashion guru. This is still my personal blog so don't expect that everything will be related to beauty & fashion.. I'll do reviews occasionally or by request. Hahaha !

    Much love ♥



back to top.