Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Eeeey Must be the Moneey !

    I'm currently listening to Ride Wit Me by Nelly & I'm feeling kind of nostalgic. Hahaha ! I miss the 90's. I miss the songs that doesn't abuse the use of cursing phrases, if you know what I mean. As far as I could remember, Eminem is the only singer that abuses the use of curse phrases but I don't really mind because he raps about life.. Not sex, drugs, girls & parties. Oh my, I feel so old. Hahahaha !

    Anyway, I went to the Candy fair last Saturday & I had only one prospect. Hahaha ! Omg. I literally went home after seeing him. :-j I came in very very very very very late and I went home right after seeing him. :-j

    Hahahaha. Okay, I just wanted to share these. :-bd I can't wait to see this little boy next time. Hahaha ;;) ♥

    Anyway, I've been feeling so weird lately. I feel that I have changed so much. Honestly, my patience grew shorter. Back in high school, I had very very long patience & just one person reached my boiling point. But now, I'm starting to be very emotional and I'm starting to be very fragile. I try to be quiet when I feel that I'm about to burst. I try to process in my mind that I have to keep my cool or else things would by flying around... Literally. May be it your drink, your book.. Whatever. I tend to be very physical when people reach my maximum limit. I have fast hands, the first thing I could grab... would fly. Every night, I pray that my patience wouldn't come to a stop. I don't want to hurt anyone, physically or by my abusive & tactless mouth. I'm so sorry... I'll keep my cool, promise.

    At least at times that I need to spill everything out, I have my friends to back me up. :-bd And that's why I love them :>

    I have classes later. It will start at 1pm and will end at 7pm. Boo :-q I hate this schedule @-) Anyway, please leave your comments on the comment box NOT THE TAG BOX please? :| You can also leave tips on how to relax or how to prolong patience. Hahahaha ! Please, that would really help me :D

    Peace, Love & Happiness ! ♥


back to top.