Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Whatevers ;; Ondoy !

    Hi everyone :) I'm staying in today. @-) I wasn't able to watch Skechers yesterday. But I heard Claret Hataw and LSGH AirForce did good. :-bd Congrats guys ! ^:)^ I can't wait to see them perform on tbhe 20th of November for the finals together with the other schools :-bd Front row seats, yeah \m/

    Anyway, my mom was feeling generous lately and got me a wallet from XOXO. Yehey ! \m/

    image

    It's Ondoy's aniversary today. :p I will never forget that experience. Boo. But at least everyone have moved on, right? It was very tragic. I was viewing some photos I took during the tragedy and it is such a sad sight :(


    Huhuhu. I know other people have a worse experience than what I have experienced but let's leave it alone and move on :)

    I'm so bored and I want froyo. I had 2 cups of froyo yesterday because I was so depressed. Boohoo :-q I am also in need of a new styling iron.. Mine weirdly exploded. Hahaha ! I want the instyler, get me one for Christmas, please? Heehee.

    Not much to look forward to this week. Except for The Candy Fair on October 2nd, Finally ! A break from all the college stresses I've been experiencing lately. Who's coming, let me know ;;) And yes, 2012 part II on October 1st. But I don't think I'll be attending. Boo. :-q

    I will study in a few for Economics and Theology quizzes. Aaah, I hate Economics. @-) I'm flunking. Huhu. :-<>

    I miss highschool. Hi guys. I miss you ♥

    I'm out. :-bd


back to top.