Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Nothing to do on a Wednesday...

    I don't know why I'm still here at home. I had plans of going to Araneta with Ivana and Hesed to buy tickets for Sunday. Randomly, I slept in for too long. I'm trying to catch up with the sleep I lost for the past few days. College is starting to be toxic and all. I have a report due in Geography for next week and I'm scared about it.

    I have nothing to do all day but stay here unless some people would take me out *cough cough* Hahaha !

    Any way, I had so much fun yesterday :) I had to come to school earlier than usual because I made plans with Aislinn to go to the nearby nail salon and get our nails done. It turned out so pretty !! They used a silver chromatic base and black for the details...


    Rawr. Tiger prints ! ;;) The base is simply adorable and so as the detail. I'm going to pull this off until it chips out. Hehehe.

    Uhm, I heard Forever21 has new stocks and I found out they released the I ♥ Nerds line !! I'm excited. I love that line especially because they have the Hello Kitty version ! \:D/ Excited to come by Forever21 anytime soon ;;)

    Ivana called me a few minutes back and told me there are no more tickets left for Sunday. Fiddlesticks. I want to watch it so bad :| Baaah :|

    I think blogger is dying, don't you think? I mean, I rarely see people plug their Blogger blogs. But still, I think blogger would be the best place for serious blogging.. Why? Here, let me tell you :)
    • I think you know that I am a Tumblr user. Honestly, I don't feel comfortable blogging my life in Tumblr. I don't know. There's something about Blogger that makes me want to detail everything.
    • Tumblr is starting to be a social networking site, but it's not !!
    • I'm starting to forget that Tumblr is a blog site.
    • Other blogging sites are complicated.
    I have more to jot down but I'm too lazy to elaborate each. I don't really mind if no one would visit my Blogger blog.. I just like to blog is all :) I want to look back one day and read each post ...

    I actually like to keep this one forever. I like to read my old posts. Hahaha ! They're so immensely juvenile.. I had bad Tagalog. Hahaha ! I was trying to get myself used with the language because I had to. But either way, I could speak both fluently now. \:D/ .. At least I think so. Hahaha ! I just like to back read everything and compare how much have changed over the years, considering I have this blog since 2007 ! ;;) Much have changed and it's quite fun to read over and reminisce on the days... Hehehehe :)

    Now, I'm so bored.. I want food. :|


back to top.