Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Every little bit..

    Hello guys :) Long time ! I'm so tired and stressed out :-<>

    My head hurts real bad. I've been trying to finish my Contemporary World Geography report on Israel for the past few days and finally, I'm ready. :) My powerpoint, CHECK ! My guide, CHECK ! Now all I need is to make these hand outs that I would distribute to class.. Ugh, when will this end ! :(

    Moving on, I was able to support UST for the UAAP Cheerdance Competition ! ♥ I was seated in Lower Box section 200 and I had to watch the routines up close, yay !


    Hello UAAP ticket ! :) I got the ticket from Ivana, ofcourse I accompanied her throughout the competition :) Worth every cent. I had so much fun and it made me feel my school spirit. Imagine, we were situated in Ateneo side and man, when UST started to cheer, we stood up and did the GO USTe cheer :) I think these Ateneans behind us did find the cheer cute so some of them did it as well.. Hihihi :)


    Hi Ivana :) Apologies for my ugly face. It was so hot and the ventilation in Araneta wasn't sufficient. Hehehe.. Atleast I had fun !

    Any way, I've been dealing with things all to myself for the past few days. I don't know. Knowing me, I like to appear happy to everyone else. I'm a very happy person ! But I think that I have to let go of everything inside me at times. I started crying at the night of September 17, after talking on the phone with my good friend Abigail. And I've been crying until the next day, afternoon. I knew I had to stop before coming to UST for a special class. I came to school with my hair messed up to the extremes and "attempted" to be neat with a huge clamp. My eyes were the puffiest of the puffiest and I certainly looked like I didn't have any sleep for a week straight. I can say I look extremely ugly and extremely messed up. I basically stared at the ceiling of the classroom during the 2 hour subject and went out of the room like a zombie. I can say that the not-so-good feelings I have haven't totally exited my system. I can still feel my eyes, puffy to a certain extent. And I was asked by at least 3 people earlier if I was okay because I didn't look okay. I don't like it when people notice when I'm not okay. I like to appear my best everyday and I don't like to spread bad vibes amongst everyone.. But I guess everything comes out eventually.

    I cried on the phone so hard that I couldn't talk straight. On the other line was Mico, my bestfriend who didn't bother asking me what's wrong but instead, tried to cheer me up :) After a few minutes she had to put the phone down because she was asked to do something.. Then I called another bestfriend, Bry. He told me the sweetest things on how important I am and how I should not be too kind to others. He told me that I should give myself a break from being the goody goody and I should start asserting myself. Am I too nice? :(

    Any way, I can't think of anything more to blog for now :) I'm trying to catch up with a few friends on social networking sites. Ehehehehe.. Adios ! ♥


back to top.