Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Does your chain hang low?


    Okay I'm listening to that song right now. OMG. It's been a while since I last blogged something :( I'm kinda busy with everything so I'm kinda pre-occupied with school and sometimes I get to lazy to type long paragraphs just to tell you guys about my day. So I'll just sum it up in this post, aryt?

    Hmm.. I'm currently online because CHED kinda suspended our classes because of the typhoon. But it's kinda sunny outside but the wind is chilly cold. :( My internet was acting up a few hours ago so I stayed in bed since this morning. Actually, my net is still acting up.. It's hella slow but it's better than nothing, right? ;)

    College, Hmmm.. It's fun! I swear, but I wish adjustment period would be over ASAP. I'm starting to feel my school spirit (I'm currently wearing my UST shirt ) :D


    I bought it yesterday and wore it after buying it :| Hahaha. Anyway, I'm having fun in college. It's quite a breeze... yet. But I guess it will gradually get hard after a few months, weeks or so.


    I have the coolest jump ^:)^ I feel so awesome. Hahahaha =)) Check out Gia's face.. Feels heavy carrying your stuff around, eh Gia? Hehehe =)) Severe randomness after our arnis PE last monday. I forgot my arnis in the plaza so I had to run from one end to another to retrieve it :( HAHAHA =))

    I'm starting to get pimples though :( But still, life goes on. I have 4 more years to study and then it's over YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES \:D/

    Oh, BTW I failed TOMCAT and ABDS, but passed CA FOOTWORKS. =)) Hollah at me, yo.


back to top.