Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Officially a Thomasian :)

    Hi guys! I've been preoccupied with college so I have minimal time to blog :( Huhu. Anyway, hello people!

    Yesterday was the Thomasian Freshman walk. I swear it was hot like hell during the afternoon. So I was mean enough to cut mass and have late lunch with blockmates :| I'm so sorry God :( I just can't take the heat. :|

    So yeah, here are some photos from the Parade to the late lunch :)


    The unbearable heat. My haggard face, CONGRATULATIONS :D


    Hi blockmates. =)) I have thin legs =))


    Ina Hesed and I =)) I feel so kfkfjsdkfjasd. =)) And yes, I always have accessories ;)


    Blockmates plus Ate Trish :) She's so cute!! :) I look like sdhkasjdaskj with no bangs =)) Check out Gino's face =)) He thinks Ate Trish looks like Alice in Wonderland =))


    Plaza mayor!!


    Yes I'm tired :| Hi Carla and Gino =))


    Check out my eyebags. Hahaha! =))) Hi Carla, Ces and Meryll :>:>


    MR AB Owl =)))


    I feel so bad for cutting mass :| But it was hot and I wanted food. See, I'm drinking Gatorade to replenish my strength :|=))


    My super pacute face. HAHAHA =))


    After lunch =))

    Crediting everything to Gia Palamos :) Thanks Gia ^:)^ So yeah, we were supposed to attend this after party then it started to rain hard and I got wet :| WELCOME TO UST. Hahaha! Atleast I know what to expect. And I should bring slippers everyday :( Lol.

    Anyway, Happy Manila Day people :> No classes for me so I'm trying to relax as much as possible :> I'm playing MoshiMonsters again! Lol. I love the cute sounds the little monsters make :D

    Waiting for my mom to come home, I asked her to buy me Cinnamon Swirls from Starbucks ;D I'm hella hungry and I'm near to finishing up the whole 1 liter bottle of Minute Maid D: Yes, I'm trying to be healthy when I'm at home. I basically have Coke for lunch in school because lack time to fall in line and order :| Deprived kid. Hahaha!

    Will try to reply to your Cbox messages now. Have a nice day people! xo


back to top.