Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Lady Gaga's Alejandro

    fuckyeahladygaga:  via aaronpresley

    Okay, since I have nothing to blog for today because basically, yesterday sucked like hell :( I will just talk about Lady Gaga's video... And some ramblings.. I guess?

    I like Lady Gaga. She's really gorgeous and all.. But I must say, I REGRET WATCHING THE ALEJANDRO MUSIC VIDEO. Like, it was too Anti-Christ-ish :( Like dude.. HELLO.. Why would you let guys touch you everywhere with a rosary beside you? :| Why wear a nun's dress in red with a cross upside down :( AND LASTLY, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU EAT A ROSARY? :|

    I will not recommend kids to watch it, or even the highly religious. It's bizarre to the highest extent.. :| So, I'll stick to Katy Perry. Let the fruits prevail! Hahaha! =)))

    Anyways, I had the sweetest Formspring submissions last night! :D Hahaha! I love you people :-j It made my day, seriously. After waiting for him to go online last night, but he didn't because he had a deep slumber for 12 hours @-) Hahaha! But you guys kept me entertained until I got the nerve to leave the computer :)

    I slept at 5:30am last night and got up at exactly 11:11am :-j I'm not planning to take a nap so I will be able to sleep early tonight. Bahahahahaha. It's payback time, he made me wait.. Then I'll make him wait this time >:) Hahaha! Kidding >:D<

    So uhm.. Hahaha! That's about it. :) Oh, I'm going to wear civilian clothes on my first day :( And since I'm a MANGO babe forever (I love their tanks so much! I am close to getting every color possible.. Hahaha!!) I'm going to wear a tank top with a black cardigan :D Yay, I love MNG ♥ And chucks. :-j So people from UST that lurks around in my blog.. Introduce yourself. Hahaha! Feeling =)) Kidding :D

    Have a nice rainy day, people :D


back to top.