Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


I'm not the type of person who blogs...

    ..But I do. For some reason, it's the only thing that keeps me away from my vices. Yes, I'm the type of girl who crashes open parties, the DRUNK ASS type.. The list goes on. As I read on blog after blog, I have never seen anyone like me..

    None of my "party" friends know about this one :-j This would be quite a shock for them that I have a certain love for writing. (Although I must admit, I told them I'm good with essays, nothing more)

    That's one thing I wanted to change about other people's perspective on people who likes to party, get drunk and have our own taste of fun.. I mean seriously, everyone thinks we're bitches, whores and everything that falls on that category. So what if I party with people who got kicked out of their schools? It doesn't mean that I will be kicked out as well, right? And I hate false speculations that I smoke. That's just sick. Well, I AM SICK. :-j I cannot smoke, no matter how hard I try.. NO, it would kill me. I have weak lungs. That also explains why I almost fainted during the Chris Brown-Rihanna concert and one party at Bureau SNL.

    This entry is quite funny. Hahaha! I hope I got to change your perception on people who likes to drink, party and smoke.. NO!! Not all of us likes sex. UGH. Hahaha =)) MYGED. Stop asking me on formspring questions about virginity and all that, please. :| It makes me feel uncomfortable and that everyone thinks I'm a bitch. HAHAHAHAHA =)))) I'm not. I am abstaining from sexual intercourse until after marriage. :P Honest confession: I DON'T HAVE MY FIRST KISS YET :"> :-" Now, go crazy. Hahaha! Jk.

    So yeah, here's my new hair :) Makes me look more Selena Gomez-ish, according to friends. Hahaha! =)))


    ♥xx ;)


back to top.