Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Getting my sleep intact ;)

    Hello guys! I was up by 8:30 am earlier today :-bd I'm finally getting my sleep on track :> I slept at around 1am \:D/ Hahaha! No more sleepless nights ;)

    Anyway, my childhood friend tagged me baby photos on Facebook and I swear, it killed me socially. Hahahaha! =))) I looked like a pumpkin :(


    Hahahaha! And with that, I also tried to read back stuff I used to write during my 5th grade :| I speak broken Tag-Lish and I kept on warning people that my posts are taglish and all that =))) I was never fluent in any language back then, anyway :| Hahaha! I was hella pathetic to the extremes. \m/ But I'm totally happy that everything was altered :-/ Whew. Hahaha =)))

    Uhm, I will be out in a few hours. Time to do some errands !! You will totally see me around TriNoma or SM North area today ;) First, I have to transfer money :| Second, I have to look for a cardigan (DRAGS ME TO MNG) and the rest would be spontaneous :| ;)

    I am currently craving for cheese sticks from Johnny Rockets' :( Might drag myself to East to buy myself these babies \m/

    Tumblr_l3q1qfx1sm1qahqyoo1_500_large
    Credits to weheartit ♥

    And since I'm heading to TriNoma, I might buy myself Royce Choco-Potato Chips \m/

    royce2
    Credits to Google

    Gah I've been craving for these for WEEKS now :(

    Oh no, Lakers is losing :( GO GO TEAM LAKERS!!! ♥

    Have a productive day people ;) x


back to top.