Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Fills my heart with delight :D


    This was taken a few days back. Actually, I'm eating the purple one right now. I have eaten everything else. :-j Hahaha! Fills me with happiness ♥ I love Sonja's cupcakes. :-*

    I'm stuck at home while everybody is out partying :( WTH. :| Seriously, not even one party for this year :| I hate having one car!! We used to have 2 but my mom sold hers because she doesn't use it too much. At first it was alright.. Classes + Parties = Impossible. But then summer came in and every party pops out at the season.. I ALWAYS CAN'T COME BECAUSE I'M BEING DEPRIVED OF MY RIDE :( My dad told me I would get my car this year or next year because he will buy 2 more cars because he scored big cash this year. Yay dad, but I need the car now :( (Throws tantrums)

    Credits to Tumblr

    The SNL scene at Bureau every Saturday :| Aaaah. I miss this scene :( I miss the night life, get me a car.. NOW. :(

    Uhm.. Anyway, today I slept almost the whole day. My phone was quite quiet for the whole day so I had nothing else to do. Internet became irksome (I dislike the Blue Tumblr, revoke it back to Black please) because I had no one to talk to. I'm such a friendless loser :( Huhu. :-j

    At this moment, I'm checking out FAIL Pictures to give myself a few laughs. Hehehe :)

    And school is slowly approaching.. MY BAG HASN'T ARRIVED YET! :( Speaking of that bag, my mom found out I spent (insert huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge amount of money here) on shopping and she started screaming at me yesterday when I got home from my errand day. Like WTH mom, I'm just treating myself for my JOB WELL DONE ^:)^.....with my dad's money. Haha! Kidding :-j

    Trying to make myself feel drowsy.. But I guess that wouldn't happen because I'm eating sweets again :-j HAHAHAHA! I'm such a cool person :)

    Have a good day people :-*


back to top.