Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


It's been a long time!!

    Why hello blogger people! :) I have been on hiatus for a reaaaaallyyy loooooong time! Well, for some reason I became too lazy to blog and all that. I had registered to a lot of sites which made me really busy and limited my time to fix each as to my preference. Hence, I had no time to blog at all.

    I was thinking of shutting this one down for the longest time though. Thinking I have my Tumblr to keep people updated with my life.. But Tumblr isn't suffice for my personal blogging.. So, I have thought of putting up my blogger back (Yay!) But if you feel like checking photos that I post out of sheer interest and inspiration, please take time to check my Tumblr

    I will be entering college in a few weeks. I'm quite excited and skittish as well. A few minutes back, I searched for blockmates online. And thank God, I found a few.. Like 3 people. Hahaha! Not bad? So yeah, if someone is reading this one and you will be studying in UST with the block of 1CA2, well be my guest. HELLO BLOCKMATE :) Heehee.

    Still, I have yet to buy my shoes, bag and stuff. I have found a few pairs of shoes though.. But I still can't decide whether to buy one that have little heels or the other one that is of two inches :) As for my schoolbag, I will be buying Roxy online. Yes, from the US. Hahaha! Blame Roxy PH for being suckish =P~ Pfft. And I have decided to buy a Hello Kitty binder. Kid in me.

    Anyway, my summer.. Well.. Isn't the best summer ever. =(( I want to go to Punta Fuego!! I miss that place so much. :( And I wanna Ice Skate yet again. But my mom, being practical and KJ and all, doesn't want me to :( She keeps on blabbering that Mall Of Asia is really far from my place and shit. DAMN. Mom! Fuck the distance! Skating had been my life for a lot of years!! And that stupid distance will just get into my way :( So, this is the worst summer ever! Believe me, no workshop.. No Fuego.. No Bora with friends.. No beach.. No Skating..

    The only thing I enjoyed about this summer is that I could shop everyday. I cashed my graduation gift out. So I have loads of cash. $_$ Hehehehehe. This is the life yo. I was supposed to get myself a BlackBerry but then I had doubts. Personal reasons, yeah. But no regrets. Atleast I got a chance to update my closet. \m/

    I'll be updating this more often, I SWEAR TO THE HEAVENS! Hahaha!!

    And oh, for everyone's information.. I left a Formspring widget up somewhere in this page :) You may bombard me with anything that you wanna ask. Let me feed your curiosity :) xx


back to top.