Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Two years! :)

    I almost forgot that my blog celebrated it`s 2nd birthday last May 30! :) Happy birthday to my blog. :D I wanted to move out but I can`t. :| This blog has been my home for two years and I have stored everything that is precious to my in my humble site. :> Here, I have learned to make my life an open book. I have started to comfortably share a piece of my everyday life and I have learned to enhance my writing skills. :D I am actually so ecstatic on reading my past entries and see how my life transformed. :D And honestly, I wanted to keep this blog up until I can. :> And so, expect more. :) Hahahaha! =))

    Recital is done! :( I`m so sad about it. I`m going to miss Streetdance Teens C. I won`t be seeing them for 9 months! :( And there is a rumor that there won`t be Trumpets next year! :( They`ll be closing! :( Awwwww.. I`ll miss them people for sure. :|=((

    Here are some pictures of our recital. :) I`m the one wearing a black cap and red shorts. :D



    As for the video, I`m waiting for my classmates to upload. :) I forgot my camera backstage so I was not able to ask my mom to take a video. :|:D Thankyou Reia Cabial for the photos. :>

    I`m going to miss SDT-C 09 biigtime! :( And ofcourse my Trumpets buddies from SDT-B. I hope to see you guys soon! Really soon! :) We`ve been planning on an EK trip or StarCity. Whatever. I just want to see my Trumpets buddies! :)
    Here are some of my Playshop buddies. :) Dasul, Reia, Kat, Jan, Daryl and Me. :D

    Some of my classmates! :) Jas, Pauline, Alex, Ela, Jercyl, Rose, Jeska, Me, Kat. And Below.. Diane and Stephen. :D

    Usual Classmate Buddies. Jeska, Me, Kat and Gen. :D

    I`m obviously going to miss them baad! :( It was just so sad that the others and I had to bond for the last minute. :( I`ll miss you, Ten See. >:D< Forever and Always. :D



back to top.