Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


New Keyboard, back to business.

    I haven`t been on for quite sometime now. My keyboard broke down and I use Onscreen keyboard for like, 2 weeks or so and it`s pretty sad and hard to use so I was not in the mood to do some blogging. :) Sorry about that.

    So anyways, I feel so weak lately. Baaah. :| I have no idea why and I usually stare no where and like, don`t care about what`s happening. :| I`m quite confused. Though, let`s leave it that. I`ll just try to figure out what I have in mind or what my problem is. Phew. ^:)^

    I went to Zambales last week, before school started. :> FINALLY! Sand on my toes. Though, I didn`t swim because I wasn`t in the mood to do so. :> But I love the sandy feeling that is between my toes.. Ahh the life. :D

    School started last Monday. I don`t really like my section although it will do. :| But I miss Mapamaraan so much that whenever I see my old classmates, I would shout their name and rush to hug them. Weird? Yes, I know. :| Especially my girlfriends. :( They`re the best I swear! Though we do a little bit of bonding but it isn`t enough to remain the closeness. :( It`s quite hard but I wish that we would still remain as close as before. >:D< I love you girls. :D

    I can`t wait for tomorrow! Yay! I`ll be bonding with my Mapamaraan bestfriends Jumera and Abi. :) It`s Abi`s birthday today and we`ll pig out tomorrow. Yay! :D

    I went to lunch with Abi a while ago and I miss her so much! Especially when we do the imitation of Conyo people. :)) Abi is the person where you can share a lot of things to. She`s all about them boys and them jokes that are corny but will make you laugh so hard. It was just so sad that Jumera wasn`t able to join us for lunch. If she did, that would absolutely we a laugh trip moment for us. Jumera is the one who has a weird and like, uhhh.. laugh. :)) It`s actually funny and you can hear it even if you`re super duper far. :)) And tomorrow, we`ll be all together. :* Yahoo! \:D/

    I`m quite happy about LA Lakers winning. :) Yay! \:D/ Superb. I love Kobe. :D I love basketball. And I love the color purple. =))))))) Hahaha! :D

    I joined Candy Blog Awards for the nth time. :)) Hahaha! :D :-bd

    UGH! I`m cramming again! UP forms should be passed on the 23rd and I, still.. MY FORM IS BLANK! :| I should do this like now. :(

    College is drawing near. Oh lord please not now. :(


back to top.