Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


After a lot of daaaays. :|

    Finally I was able to blog again. :-) I only have 2-3 hours of computer a day for the past few days and I have to do a lot of important things than to blog. Well since today, I`m back.. I`m gonna blog out. :>

    For the past few days, I was on High mode. :D Hahaha! =)) I`ve been so hyper that I`m forcing people to say that I`m hott. @-) Hahaha. Maybe I`ve been missing the night life so much. :-( I haven`t been out for quite sometime now. :-/ My nightlife buddies left me alone here in the Philippines. :)) They all went to other countries. Most of them are still on vacay until the last minute. Urgh.

    Speaking of this vacay, though I`m having a blast during Tuesdays and Thursdays because of my workshop.. I still haven`t been to the beach. I want sand between my toes! :-(

    Summer workshop will end in a few days time. 28th to be exact. :-( And I`m pretty bummed about it. :(( Oh well. I might be posting videos, photos of our last performance. :-( Most likely, I`ll be going back to Trumpets next year. Hurray! >:D<

    Enrollment, UGH! :-( I can`t seem to find my old card and my mom has to pass a Affidavit of loss to replace the missing card. :-| Actually, It`s a piece of paper. I find it very very prone to loss because it doesn`t look like a report card. I swear. It looks like a shopping list with numerous of digits. :-P So I won`t be enrolling until next week. This is rather sad. I`m pretty excited to get my ID photo taken, Buying a Cadet shirt and a new PE shirt. :-( Oh well..

    My birthday was 3 months ago and yet, no birthday gift from my parents. Why? I`ve been eye-ing on numerous of things. Like, Today I wanted Skullcandy headphones. Then tomorrow I`d settle for DC Shoes. The next day, I wanted a pair of Limited Edition Adidas kicks... And So on. :-| My parents are pretty confused on what I really wanted. Well, Me as well! @-) Why can`t they just buy me everything. Sigh. Hahaha! Kidding. Though I really wanted to attend the Havaianas event on Rockwell. I wanted to get my mom a pair of personalized havs. Although, I have to sacrifice. :-| I will buy a pair, but for my mom, not for me. Arrggh. :-(

    Okay since I`ve been very bored lately, I have started off with my Candy Council of Cool essay. I hope I pass! :D That would be really cool. That too, would be my stepping stone for the world of Multimedia and writing. :> I am quite excited and worried about the results. :-S Wish me luck then. :>

    In a few days time, It would be my blog`s anniversary. 2nd anniversary. Oh god, I didn`t know that I`ve been aspiring to write and updating everyone with what`s going on with me and my random life. Cool. B-) Thank you for all the support and keeping my blog alive when I`m not available or in Hiatus. :D I love you all guys. Although, I should stop this cheesy-ness. I`ll just post a anniversary message to everyone on the 30th, okay? :D

    I`ll be arranging my links after this post. I`m so sorry if I wasn`t able to do it last time. Safari was driving me nuts. :-|


back to top.