Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


No it don`t break even. ;-)

    6:44am.

    I`m online. Why? I`m home alone. :| Everyone left me here. That`s sad. =(( Oh well. Hahahaha! My mom went to the hospital for her duty (My momma`s a nurse) while the rest of the people here went to Zambales. Asking me why I had to stay here? Well, workshops that is. I don`t want to miss even one session so I decided to stay right here. I`ll be leaving later for my workshops and when I get home, for sure my mommy will be here already. ;-) As for now, I`m staring at the computer screen and my sweat is dripping. :-P

    It`s been a long time, (I guess) that I have updated my blog. @-) So I want to update you guys about my whatevers right now. :-/

    First off, I GAVE UP ON THE GIGGERBOYS. You may think I`m stupid or what. I know, I know. The boys became dear and close to my heart especially Sam and Aj. (And even their parents became so dear to me.) But for the summer, The giggerin` must stop. :-( I had my last chance to see them last April 17 at TriNoma. It wasn`t good enough. :-( And even Aj requested that I should watch even one set for BoysTown. :-/ Everyone who reads my blog knows that I have a huuuuuuge crush on Aj. But I find it hard to fulfill this request. :-( My friends couldn`t even believe that I`m doing this. So do I. But I think it`s the right thing to do. I have personal reasons for this. Although they`re to personal to be talked about in the WorldWideWeb. And it might sound too awkward and weird. But yeah, as of the record, I`m keeping up with this abstinence. Tomorrow, there`s a set for BoysTown at Marikina and they`re persuading me to come along. :-( I needed Spiritual assistance for this. I`m starting to miss the guys since April 18, where they had this show at Glorrieta. I may not be crying about this but I was teary eyed when I bidded Aj goodbye for most likely the last time. Sam and I had joked around with our goodbyes since I`ll still be seeing him around Podium because he takes a course at Trumpets as well. :-) I`m so afraid to ask permission for tomorrow. I know they wouldn`t allow me because I said that TriNoma would be the last. THE LAST. I prayed for this actually. I prayed for answers if I should keep this up and give up what truly means to me, the friendship I had built with the boys. Or if I should continue this, After all.. One month isn`t too bad for sarifice. :-( Maybe I`m acting too weirdly but they make me happy. They make me laugh and they`re such nice people. :-) I won`t be missing them as the GiggerBoys that you see during Sundays doing tumblings and stuff on TV. I`ll be missing them as my friends. :-(

    Second, I`m too bored. =)) I haven`t left the town for summer. @-) I hope I tag along on May 2nd. Bora it is baby! :-) But I hope this wouldn`t interfere with my dancing. Dancing is my number one priority right now. =D Hahaha. =)) Dancing is very exciting! ;-) I`ve been dancing for a long time already but I never felt this great. ;-) Hahaha! Draaama much. @-) Oh well. :-P


back to top.