Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


First Of Summer. ;;)

    Since I`m a person who loves fashion so much, I joined LOOKBOOK.NU. This place is very cool. B-) I swear. You could exchange looks and get inspirations from this site. :> Mhm, Really cool. :D There are a lot of hott people here too. @-) Hahahahaha. =)) Enough! :P But you need a Invite Code to join (You could email me your eaddy to get the code, But first come, first serve. Or if you`re too lazy to do so, Google and Yahoo really comes in handy, If you know what I mean.). I don`t have uploaded looks yet but I have some in my camera and waiting to be edited to be visually attractive. :D But you could visit my -empty- lookbook. =)) It`s Frederica myvanwy M.. I have a LOOKBOOK badge right there in my exits. ;;) Isn`t it cool? :D

    Ack, I haven`t updated my listography yet. :| But I`m planning to update it. :> I have abandoned my Blog Template already. My "Stalk Me" part isn`t updated. :| I only have posted my Multiply, Friendster and Email. Oh well, My LookBook and Listography will be up there after this. ;))

    School. Ugh! I miss the YellowBatch 08-09. :( Especially Mapamaraan. :| We`ve been through a lot of things. We`re the best among the rest, Really. And I could prove myself right about that. The other sections, They`re just one as classmates. Mapamaraan, Well, We`re one with classmates and with our adviser. :D But, That was BEFORE. :(

    Our adviser didn`t even say goodbye to us yesterday. Sob sob. :'( She`s mad at us. The reason was so vague and shallow. :| She got mad at us about the issue of bringing cellphones. Really, really shallow. :| She told us that she`s grateful that this year is ending and she doesn`t want to see us anymore. :| Aww. :(

    Enough of that. I would like to congratulate my friend, Resmarie Mico Suerte Manlapaz, For being one of the Honors. ;;) Ayieee. :> You deserve all th
    e best Pretty. :x Kisses! :D Thanks for the great lunch and dindin. :)
    We watched Sundo then Dairy Queen. ;;) Then we roamed around. And look! :D We ate BlowPops! It turned our tongue BLUE! @-)

    Ahahaha. =)))))) Had a lot of fun with our Bosconian friends. ;> We played around with their Grad Pictures. :))) Hahahahahaha. ;> LMAO. I have more of the footage in my multiply soo.. =))

    Freeze! :( I broke mi momma`s phone. :| So, I don`t have a phone until she gets it fixed. Liiikeee heeelllll. :(( It fell into the gutters. :| Huhuhu. I hope it gets fixed ASAP. :(

    I`m looking forward for more clownin` around this summer. B-)

    Bring it on, SUN! :D I`m hotta than yo! ;;)


back to top.