Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Party ;)


    I celebrated my birthday a few days ago. ;) Yey! And yes, I`m now 15. :> Oh yes, I`m stunning fifteen. And guess what, In a year I could get my students liscence. And besides that, I could go partying anytime I want to! >:) Yey! =)))))) Yes, Drinks too. :x I love it. :>

    And since I`m a party girl myself.. I got a new pair of shoes. :D I wore it to our prom, February 5, and everyone loved it! ;;) Yes. :> It`s 3 inches. <3> And to Katerina`s party. :)) They loved it! :>

    Speaking of Prom. It was a blast! :) :> Hell a night it was! :D I went STAG. Yes, alone. But I never felt alone. =)) I had to dance with friends and one person whom I don`t know. =)) But hey, I danced with him because I was too shy to decline. And he was cute himself. :"> Hahahahahaha. =)))))))

    I went to the event on a simple purple gown. And those pair of shoes. I went stag but it was fine. No worries. ;) I had fun alone. :D=)) Wee. :>:>

    Love my shoes? Ask me to buy you one. :) Lol. Or you buy yourself, yo. :D

    Love my dress? Believe it or not, I bought it in Barbie. =)))))) I find it really cute especially when paired with tights. :> So I bought it. Hey, knock knock! Fashion genius! Hoho. :>

    And most of all, Love me? Then Leave a comment up there! :D And yes, I`ll love you too. :x

    Speaking of love, I love RIN ON THE ROX! These young ladies are LOVE. <3 style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;">HIPHOPROX
    . ;;) I want to be on YouTube myself! =)) But I have no idea on what to do. :P Lol. ;D But that wouldn`t hurt if I tried? Lol. Give me more self esteem, please oh please. :D

    Oh ciao! ;;) <3 Just leave me some love above, tag my tag board and visit me every now and then. :x I would appreciate it so much if you do. ;) No one visits my wonderland anymore. :( That saddens me. But hey, Let`s continue the fun. :x

    I`m only asking for a few minutes a day to read some of my posts and comment on them. Or maybe just even say hi and tag my tagboard. :) Please? ;) Thanks. :> I know, I sound so desperate. Oh well, Let`s just make it happen. K? :>

    Oh, I found a new haven for FASHIONISTAS. It`s lookbook.org . People all around the world post their outfits or own design and you could comment, love, hate or whatever. ;;) I haven`t post my outfits yet but hey, I`ll let you guys know. ;D

    Have you tried to help out and do something good these days? ;) Well if you haven`t.. Take a look at my exits. ;) I`m supporting dosomething.org to help people. :D I really want to help people so I tried searching high and low on where I could help. :> And I found this site. In everylittle way, you could help people. Let`s all get involved. :) The actions you can do are very simple but it could really help, swear! :D Let`s all act now. \:D/ I don`t sound like me. :| Usually people know me as one who doesn`t care about anything. =)))))) Face it! :P I`m good. \:D/ Spread the love. :D




back to top.