Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


The crazier, The better! =))

    Power Crumps! :))))) How fun is that? :| The heck, my legs are shaking. It`s just, SICK! But yeah, Crumps are fun! :D (Atleast now I could brag about doing good crumps and not messing up like the one I did last time. Embarassing!) So anyways, My feet is kinda shaking right now. They hurt real bad. :| My back hurts a bit too. But not as much as my back is suffering right now. :|

    I really love dancing. :>:> It just feels so good. :D Legs shaking, my knees turning red.. It`s all worth it! :D Hoho. :) I actually want to quote something from Kuya Fred. "Dancing doesn`t mean you have to be the best among the rest. Dancing is all about the fun, the lessons and the bonding you gained with your co-dancers." It was something like that. :D And the famous "In power crumping, THE CRAZIER, THE BETTER."

    I couldn`t agree more. Some of my co-dancers aren`t that close to me. But after practices, we hang out. We ride on each other`s wheels and have sharing of stories. :) One of my co-dancers and I had a gap last year because of a gossip. But now, We exchange bags and stuffs like that. :D At school, we don`t really talk unless we need something from each other. :| But a while ago, she took my phone and told me to take a picture of us two. She doesn`t want to delete even the ugly photos. She said that they`re keepsakes. :D :)) Unbelievable. And we got to bond because of the activity. \:D/ Cool. :D

    And my classmates and I have a greater bond now. Even the guys, they don`t show that they`re ashamed when they dance. They show off their talents. They even compete for the one who is the best dancer of them all. :D It`s really fun. And during Saturdays, we eat together and share stories. :-" There`s an unbreakable bond within us that makes us stand out among the others. :)

    I know right! Power crumping gets into my nerves. But my classmates and I show great leadership. Each one of us would help those who find it hard to do Crumping stunts. Even the NERDS and LOSERS try their best to do the "Crump". :D

    I`m an experienced dancer. I`ve been dancing my whole life and I don`t really get disappointed when I couldn`t get a step. But if I know and mastered a step, I would pull off a classmate who can`t do it and teach them over and over. =)) I know, I`m good. :x Hahaha!

    This activity taught me how to help out others and keep my cool. :] Dancing isn`t really about Bringing Home the Bacon. It`s really about the Bond, Friendship, Fun and Lessons you have learned. :>

    My legs are still shaking. But yet, Dancing is my passion. It`s all worth it. :D

    GO MAPAMARAAN!
    Madam Lopez is very prod of us. :D
    Let`s make her more proud by Bringing Home the Bacon.
    And If not, let`s not blame each other and think about the experience and the friendship we have gained. :*

    ILoveYouGuys! @-)


back to top.