Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


My milk share brings all the boys in the yard. :D

    I`m LSSed. :D Serray. <:
    I love swirly colorful lollipops. They seem so happy. :) No really, some say they taste bad..
    But I liked my lollipop. :D
    It`s cute right? :D Anyways, Sweets make me happy and gay. :D I can`t last a day without one. <: I eat random sweets. :]] I want Jawbreaker! :D Sweets is my drug. You could tell me you`re addicted to sweets, but you can`t tell me that your MUCH MORE addicted than I am. No no. Sometimes, because of my addiction and sweet tooth-ness, I would eat a bunch of chocolates or candies. And then when my throat starts to ache, I would eat more. Weird right? :D I would end up having sorethroat the next day. Or worse, no voice. Right now, I`m having a hoarse voice from eating the colorful lollipop yesterday and eating 4 bowls of EXTRA sweet gelatin. :))

    I am a record breaker! :D I rock. I rule! :D

    Oh hey wait. Please don`t steal my photos. :| I have "photo stealing" issues from my lurkers. (Friendster, Multiply and my Blogspot) I don`t want to encounter another issue like that, anymore! :D God made everyone pretty. It`s not my fault God made me EXTRA pretty. =)) Kidding. <: Just don`t. Please. :) Fakers have their KARMA. :D @-)

    Peace out, homies. :)

    Chichi // Frederica



back to top.