Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


BoysLikeGirls madness! :]

    "BoysLikeGirls Live in Manila!"

    That phrase made me scream LIKE OhMyGosh.

    I have been waiting for the said event for like, 3 weeks i think?

    Thinking about it, I was about to tag along with my bestfriend and his girlfriend. Sounds stupid but, they're both my friends. So it's not a very big deal at all, atleast I think. Oh well, they told me it's fine. Haha.

    A week or two before the said event, My friend Mico texted me if I could go with her. I said yes. :] Oh yaay.

    A few days before the show, I'm effin' excited. Seeing Martin Johnson is like, my dreaaam! :)

    The big day came! :] At our service, I kept blabbering about the event. Cool. Then I went down. rushed inside and look for my momma. My momma isn't home. OhMyGosh. How the heck will I leave without money? Questions kept on coming in my head. Scaary. Feeling like I couldn't go out. I started to call her and my eyes are teary. Finally! After 7 calls, mom picked up and told me not to worry. She'll be home in a few. So I ate my pasta, changed my clothes then waited for momma.

    Finally! I left. 6:45, I was at trinoma. So much people! I can't effin find the entrace gates! Sheesh. I was about to buy CD for me and my amigos to go in. Oh well, so much for being late.

    Watcheeed.

    Then went to Garden and DQ. Yummy. :)

    Then home.

    Realizations?
    People these days are very selfish if they benefit from it. I swear! :| The word gentlemen doesn't seem to apply nowadays. Grr. Suckers. People now are ill mannered.

    And oh! Before I forget..

    ..EMOs posers are taking over the world.

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,



back to top.