Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


My love for UAAP. :)

    SATURDAY, JULY 05, 2008
    2PM FEU vs ADU
    ARANETA 1ST
    4PM UE vs UST
    ARANETA 1ST
    SUNDAY, JULY 06, 2008
    2PM UP vs NU
    ARANETA 1ST
    4PM DLSU vs ADMU
    ARANETA 1ST
    THURSDAY, JULY 10, 2008
    2PM UE vs NU
    ULTRA 1ST
    4PM ADMU vs ADU
    ULTRA 1ST
    SATURDAY, JULY 12, 2008
    2PM UP vs UST
    ULTRA 1ST
    4PM DLSU vs FEU
    ULTRA 1ST
    SUNDAY, JULY 13, 2008
    2PM NU vs ADU
    ULTRA 1ST
    4PM UE vs ADMU
    ULTRA 1ST
    THURSDAY, JULY 17, 2008
    2PM FEU vs UP
    ULTRA 1ST
    4PM UST vs DLSU
    ULTRA 1ST
    SATURDAY, JULY 19, 2008
    2PM UP vs ADMU
    ULTRA 1ST
    4PM DLSU vs NU
    ULTRA 1ST
    SUNDAY, JULY 20, 2008
    2PM ADU vs UE
    ULTRA 1ST
    4PM UST vs FEU
    ULTRA 1ST
    THURSDAY, JULY 24, 2008
    2PM DLSU vs ADU
    ULTRA 1ST
    4PM UE vs UP
    ULTRA 1ST
    SATURDAY, JULY 26, 2008
    2PM UP vs DLSU
    ULTRA 1ST
    4PM UE vs FEU
    ULTRA 1ST
    SUNDAY, JULY 27, 2008
    2PM NU vs ADMU
    ULTRA 1ST
    4PM UST vs ADU
    ULTRA 1ST
    THURSDAY, JULY 31, 2008
    2PM UST vs NU
    ARANETA 1ST
    4PM ADMU vs FEU
    ARANETA 1ST
    SATURDAY, AUGUST 02, 2008
    2PM ADU vs UP
    ARANETA 1ST
    4PM DLSU vs UE
    ARANETA 1ST
    SUNDAY, AUGUST 03, 2008
    2PM FEU vs NU
    ARANETA 1ST
    4PM ADMU vs UST
    ARANETA 1ST


    I got the UAAP sched from UBelt.com ;) I watched UAAP opening at studio 23 a while ago. UP is the host for this event. :D I would say that I'm not yet in my college year.. But I love UAAP games. Especially Ateneo and La Salle games. ;) Most awaiting game ever! :) Though I wont be watching the games live this season (I know I wont. Joseph won't be getting me tickets. Huhu.) but I'll be watching via TV. Yay! Go Tiu. Hihihi.

    Okay. So I had an argument with my dad about clothes, shoes and luxuries.

    Dad: Bat ka ba ganyan?
    Me: I can't get whatever I want! My friends get this and that but I don't.
    Dad: And what is that this and that?
    Me: Clothes? Shoes? Bags? Those stuff. Kailangan ko naman kasi eh. But mom keeps on telling me na pag tyagaan ko yung what I have at hand! Pero I really need them!
    Dad: Yun lang naman pala eh. *turns to my aunt* Kailan kayo bibili ng bag?
    Aunt: Tommorow.

    Dad: Okay. Gusto naman talaga bilihan ng stuff like that eh. I'll give you money for rubber shoes and clothes. Ang babaw babaw na reason mo.
    Me: Mm'kaay. *wipes tears.*

    Hahaha. I know, I'm such a brat. You might wanna kick me in my shin or where ever. Well, sorry. My parents love me that much that they give me whatever my desires are. =)) I feel so loved. Hahahaha. =))



    Labels: , , , ,



back to top.