Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


FINALLY! :|

    FINALLY! I was able to find this SONA thing needed for our English -slash- Chemistry -slash- Araling Panlipunan subjects. I don't really get the point of these three subjects.. Uhmm.. You know, Vaulting in. Hahaha. :)) I can't think of the best word to say it though.

    Okay anyways, I still have the virus. And like I told you, I have a bad voice today. Waah. But my real voice is finding it's way back by now. I sound so GAY! I swear! I knooow, You're so dying to hear my so ugly voice right now. And I really want you guys to hear it before my real voice finds it's way back. Awww. So, I'll make a video clip tonight, before I go to bed. Is that fine? (Oh please say yes! Hahaha. I really want you guys to hear it, I'm desperate!) Hahaha. Okay I feel so gay right now.

    I am in love with Danity Kane right now. They make me feel so sexy. ;) Oh dang. Hahaha.

    Oh, Please vote for my LOVE, Sam Concepcion, for candy cutie. :D Lol. Okay I sound so pathetic right now for fantasizing him as "My Love". Hahahaha. Ahm.. Just vote for him okaay? That would give him such pleasure. I swear! Tell me if you did vote and I'll let him know the next time we see each other. That would happen in a couple of weeks. But if you vote for him (And you must show me a proof. Screenshot would do.) You could give me a message for him and I would let him know. Though I should warn you, If you would ask him if I told him the message already, He might just smile at you. Sam has a not-so-good memory. Hahaha. Though I love him still. :D

    Okay.
    I'll be posting my video tommorow mm'kaay? :D



    Labels: , , , , , , ,



back to top.