Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Girl Power. ;)

    .. I was walking around in circles. Alone. I feel like some one is following me. I felt like I'm being stalked. I looked back and saw no one. I looked on the floor, I saw a piece of crumpled paper. I picked it up and opened it. I was about to read it, but then...


    ..I woke up. :))

    You got it right. I was just dreaming. Though, I'm still wondering what's written on that piece of paper. Haha. Okay. Skip to the chase.. You guys wondering why I wrote Girl Power as my title? Well, I'll be talking about girls. Duh! Haha.

    Okay, My story happened last June 27. That was a Friday. I was out with my friends. Ofcourse I live far from SM North Edsa (Where we we're that very day). So I have to ride an FX for me to go home. Anyway, I won't tell you what happened at SM North. There's nothing interesting that happened so we better jump into my topic. Mm'kay? :D Good.

    I have to fall in line to ride the FX. So, I rode and sat in the first row. It was a four seater seat. I was second from the window on the left. I hope you got that. If no, so here.. A fat lady was beside me, then me, then a girl who studies at UP Diliman, then a middle aged man. Around his late 30's I guess.

    Anyway, Half way home. The girl on my right side.. From UP uttered something like..



    UP girl: Sir, Would you mind to move a bit?

    So the guy, moved. Even though we're like sardines inside the vehicle. So, We were about to take a right turn to Quirino Avenue. Then the girl uttered something again like..

    UP girl: Sir, Are you talking behind my back?

    Middle Aged Guy: No, What makes you think so?


    UP girl: I can hear you mumbling sir. And please say away from me. And stop staring. It's pretty creepy.


    Middle Aged Guy: Sighs.


    UP girl: -short pause- How old are you, Sir.


    Middle Aged Guy: Uhhm.. Hehe.. Would you mind if I won't tell you.. Coz'......


    UP girl: Si
    r, I know you're old. And I'm young. I'm not yet even 18. So stop staring at me. My dad is a lawyer and I can do whatever it takes for you to be in jail.

    Middle Aged Guy: -keeps silent-

    Seriously, the guy was really creepy. :| The girl was effin' tough. :) Idol! Lol. I think she's a law student or something. I saw her ID. Lol. Girl power. :>

    Then when the girl came down from the FX, I heard the guy saying "Ang yabang akala mo kung sino siya." Honestly, I wanna kick the guy. The girl was just protecting herself from that creepy guy. :| Duh. Haha!


    Feedbacks? :)

    Girls shouldn't be under estimated. :p




    Labels: , , ,



back to top.