Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Playshoppers Fair.

    I woke up ate 7 30 am. :D I took a bath and did everything. (Lucille told me that the fair will start at 9am. Haha! Baad. :p) I left the house at 12pm.. After lunch. We rode an FX and MRT to AFP theater. Then we walked.

    Silly thing happend, I was wearing Havs. Then a guy by the gate told me "Ay miss, bawal nakatsinelas dito." I was like.. WHAT?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? But then, my flipflops has a different style so I convinced him that I was wearing SANDALS. Haha. Stupid guy. :p Sucker. Haha!

    We waited for a 2 peso ride to the theater. Unfortunately, the line was very long and we have to walk.. in the RAIN!

    Splish splash.. Then after the long walk, we reached the theater! Yeheey. :D

    Resmarie was waiting for us outside. Then she brought us to the table and we came in. There were a lot of people! It was nice. :)) We went to the restroom to freshen up then I went to Gen outside.

    I was about to surprise her but she looked and ran to my direction and hugged me tightly. Then introduced me to some friends. Haha! :D

    Enjoying while they reherse, Lucille called me. I picked up and then she kept on shouting "Andito na si Sam!" I was like. "Weh. I don't believe you." I know Lucille.. She likes playing pranks on me. Haha! :D But then after I hung up.. Resma's parents texted her. It was TRUE!

    We ran inside the theater and searched for Sam. He's gone. (Bummer! :) He bought fries. Then through out the day.. No sign of Sam. :

    So we roamed around the vicinity. While watching the singing contest thingy.. Cheska came in with Tippy and another girl. Nevermind them.. Tippy sang Big Girls Don't Cry.

    Dino Imperial was there too. :D

    Anyways, Fast forward to the Dance contest..

    The kids division performed first. (I don't care much. Haha!) At teens division, it was a blast! My friends won. Yeheey. :D

    Then the concert began. It was fuun. :"> Haha! HSM, Hairspray, Blah blah. It was a blast! The concepcions have their own piece too. :D Yeheey.

    After the show, No sign of Sam.

    I had my picture taken with Gab Valenciano and Josef Elizalde. Yeehaa! :D

    Btw, The pics are at my multiply. :D Contacts only.

    Labels: ,



back to top.